- Which sea borders the Côtes d'Armor?
The sea that borders the Côtes d’Armor is the English Channel, it allows us to offer you a good number of nautical and seaside activities!
- Do you have the tide times?
Before each departure at sea, whatever your activity, also consult the tide schedules online or in our tourist offices and enjoy your outings with peace of mind!
- Where can I find water activities?
The Pink Granite Coast region has a wide range of water activities scattered throughout the area! What are you waiting for to become #capitained1day?
- What is the Glaz color?
Specific color to Brittany, the Glaz is a color of nature offering a subtle luminosity, between blue, green and gray … whose shade changes depending on the weather, the sea, the environment and sometimes even the mood …
- Where can I find hiking maps?
- Can I take my stroller for a walk?
The access in stroller is assured on some paths such as: the path of the hallage and around Rospez, the tour of the Presqu’île Renote, the paths of the water in Pommerit Jaudy, the marsh of Trestel, the path of Job Le Bûcheron and the site of Bringuiller. Be careful, some paths can be muddy because of bad weather.
If you have any doubt, you can always go and get information in one of our offices!
- What walks or hikes do you recommend?
The Pink Granite Coast is full of a multitude of walks, so much so that we don’t know where to turn!”
- What is the GR34 and how to get there?
The gr34 also called the customs trail stretches for about 2000kms off the Breton coast. Hiking enthusiast, family or couple, it will surprise you with breathtaking landscapes!
Go and discover the GR34!
- What can I do to visit Lannion?
The city of Lannion holds the “Art and History” label: a good number of places, details or monuments will amaze you!
- Why the name "Pink Granite Coast"?
Simply because we chose to name the region after its main tourist attraction!
- Where to go on the Pink Granite Coast?
The Pink Granite Coast is big, we don’t always know where to go! But don’t panic, we’ve got you covered with a little list of towns to see in the area!
- Trégastel, a small seaside commune with all the charm of Breton villages! Come and discover its port, its aquarium or its beach!”
- Perros-Guirec, the largest seaside resort on the coast! In summer you can enjoy many animations on the beach or discover its large casino! It is also from here that the departures for the 7 islands are made.
- Tréguier, a small city of character which shelters one of the most beautiful Cathedrals of Brittany! But it is also a city that has inspired great men such as Anatole Le Bras, Ernest Renan or Saint-Yves…
- Lannion, city of “Art and History”, Lannion will convince you! Stroll the streets of this ancient medieval city, admire the half-timbered houses or the carved walls that all bear witness to a different history!
- Where can I eat in Lannion?
Want iodized flavors or typically Breton sweet and salty treats? Find all the places to eat near you and cultivate the flavors of the Trégor!
- Where can I buy seafood products directly?
Support our local merchants and buy your crabs, shellfish and lobsters directly from them!
- How do I get to Lannion?
All roads lead to Rome, but also to Lannion! You can reach us by TGV, by car or even by bike if you are sporty!
- Where can I find the market days?
Markets are held almost every day in the region, an opportunity to buy fresh produce with our local producers or taste artisanal dishes to cultivate Breton gastronomy!
- What can I visit when it rains?
Contrary to popular belief, it doesn’t rain all the time in Brittany! But if it happens from time to time, don’t panic! The Pink Granite Coastoffers you a bunch of activities to do when it rains!
- What activities to do with children?
Hike fishing, treasure hunting, forest or sea outings, the region has no end of surprises in store for you! Stalk the beaten path to find your happiness.
- What are the essential items to put in my suitcase?
Holiday preparations we know! Do not let yourself be surprised by the weather is essential to have a relaxing vacation! To avoid forgetting anything essential, follow our advice!