See photos (3)
Orgue Robert Dallam
Historical sites and monuments, Church, Baroque, Listed or registered (CNMHS) in Lanvellec
Warning: Unsecured hours
Chapelle du Calvaire in La-Roche-Derrien. Originally built near the hospital Sainte-Anne in Lannion, the chapelle du Calvaire (chapel of ordeal), also known as “Notre-Dame des sept douleurs” – Our Lady of the seven sufferings -, was moved to La-Roche-Derrien in 1867. It was re-erected true to its original form in place of a dungeon of a medieval castle and now overlooks the Jaudy valley and La-Roche-Derrien.
- See all reviews