From April to November, the environmental education professionals of the Pink Granite Coast and the Trégor give you multiple appointments with an incredible and sometimes surprising biodiversity, on the protected natural areas of the destination. A fun way to discover the territory, and to awaken the ecological awareness of young and old!
Consciousness animators and knowledge brokers
During these nature outings, it is through experimentation and by awakening your senses that these brokers will transmit their knowledge to you :
- exploring puddles at low tide with magnifying boxes, closely examining sea anemones and crustaceans, and understanding their superpowers for living here
- in autumn, observing migratory birds stopping over on Ile Grande or Sillon de Talbert with a spyglass
- making sounds and games with treasures found in the sunken pathways
- experiencing nature at dusk, flashlight in hand, to discover batrachians, owls and other damselflies of the night near the ponds
- put on boots and rediscover the pleasure of bushwalks in the forest, go to meet the carnivorous plants of the nature reserve of Plounérin…