Chapelle du calvaire
Chapelle du Calvaire in La-Roche-Derrien. Originally built near the hospital Sainte-Anne in Lannion, the chapelle du Calvaire (chapel of ordeal), also known as “Notre-Dame des sept douleurs” – Our Lady of the seven sufferings -, was moved to La-Roche-Derrien in 1867. It was re-erected true to its original form in place of a dungeon of a medieval castle and now overlooks the Jaudy valley and La-Roche-Derrien. It is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm.